The library is an unmissable place if you want to discover the history of the town and of the region.
Located in the town center, the library provides multiples documents such as books, magazines, publications, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs, games and video games.
Exhibition are held at the library throughout the year.
The subscription gives you access to all the libraries of the valley of Chamonix: Sevoz, Les Houches, Les Pèlerins, Chamonix and Vallorcine.
A weekly shuttle is organised to ensure the sharing of books and documents between the different libraries.
- Exhibition space
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Entrance by the games library at the ground floor. Elevator to access the first floor, acces ramp for wheelchairs.
- Documentation languages: English, French
|Reduced price (from 01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021)||14€|
|Season pass for adult (from 01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021)||28€|
- Subscription for all the libraries of the valley of Chamonix. Temporary card (valid 3 weeks): €7 Free of charge for children under 18 living or going to school in the valley of Chamonix. You can borrow up to 5 books (including one novelty), 5CDs (including one novelty), 3 DVDs (including one novelty), 3 magazines, 3 games/video games/CD-ROM.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
All year round
Opening hours on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 1.30 pm and 5.30 pm. On Wednesday between 10 am and 1 pm and between 1.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
This service provider also proposes
Covid-19 special services