In an outstanding mountain setting, at the foot of the ski slopes and close to the start of summer hiking trails, Le Salvagny welcomes you all year round for a mini break or longer holiday... alone, among friends, with the family or in a group!
In the small hamlet of Salvagny, 1.5 km from the village centre of Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, officially one of France's most beautiful villages, our holiday village extends a warm welcome for a full-board summer or winter holiday, alone or with your friends, family or group...
Le Salvagny stands at an elevation of 900 metres in the Haut-Giffre Valley, opposite the Rouget waterfall and not far from the classified natural site of the Cirque du Fer à Cheval.
In winter, you're right by the beginners area of Sixt where the slopes offer 15 km of fun, or you can take the free skibus to the Grand Massif ski area where the slopes cover 265 km.
All year round, make the most of our proximity to the great tourist destinations of the Northern Alps: Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Annecy, Geneva, Yvoire and Lake Geneva...
The holiday village:
- 30 rooms (single, double, triple and family rooms with up to 5 beds) with private shower room (shower, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer), beds made on arrival, duvets and towels provided.
- Traditional meals served in our restaurant's typical dining room or out on the terrace, buffet breakfasts, regional specialities, buffet of local cheeses... Wine included with meals, plus after-lunch coffee. Picnic lunches available for your day excursions.
- Vast garden with spa and heated pool (open from mid-June to mid-September), terrace, deckchairs and petanque pitch.
- Bar, lounge, TV room, wifi hotspot and auditorium.
- Private car park for cars and coaches.
- Skibus stop outside the holiday village.
- During school holiday periods: family packages with kids and teens clubs, activity programme and evening entertainment.
- During school term time: full-board holidays with or without accompanied hiking.
- Groups of adults: full-board hiking, snowshoeing or sightseeing packages with main features of the Northern Alps...
- Groups of children: school skiing trips, field trips, sports trips, summer camp, etc. with possibility of turnkey solutions.
- Mini breaks: weekends in summer/winter, family get-togethers, weddings, birthdays, etc.
Please contact us for further details...
All year round, whatever your needs, Le Salvagny has your holiday solution. Please don't hesitate to ask for an estimate...
- Holiday villages
- Old building
- Apartment building
- Total capacity: 90
- Capacity classified accommodation: 30
- 30 bedrooms
- Maximum group size:110
- Minimum group size: 24
- Cap France
- 2 stars
- Coach access
- Ironing area
- Bedlinen hire
- Club for teenagers
- Club for children
- Cyber space/screens with Internet access
- Tourist brochures
- Linen hire
- Cleaning/housekeeping at end of stay
- Booking of general amenities
- Picnic hampers
- Animation team on request
- On-site animation team
- Beds made on arrival
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Play area
- Function/entertainment room
- Garden room
- TV room
- Ski locker
- Boules area
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Swimming pool
- Entertainments room
- Games room
- Coach parking
- Waste management
- Shared garden
- Heated swimming pool
- Open air swimming pool
- Board games
- Ping pong table
- Overhead projector
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
|Night (from 01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021)||53€||132€|
|Week full board (pp) (from 01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021)||357€||616€|
Means of payment
- Bons CAF
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
- Online payment